Family and friends of three girls who allegedly were molested expressed relief in court Thursday after a judge found sufficient evidence to hold the suspect
Nevada County man accused of molesting girls held to answer on 10 counts
Trending in: Crime
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch