The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Kidnap suspect arrested in Nevada County
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- K-9 officer Rudiger gets new ride after accident
- Grass Valley School District assesses impacts of Nevada Joint Union High School District's later start time