The view down South Auburn Street in downtown Grass Valley is a great deal different today than back in the early days of the city. The former site of Community Hospital on South Auburn Street in Grass Valley is today the home of dozens of parked cars each day at the South Auburn Street parking lot.
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- MMA: Local fighter wins bout in 18 seconds
- Nevada County Tea Party: Hate mail casts pall over July 4th parade, new 'Liberty Center'
- Hiker rescued after 80-foot fall off cliff near South Yuba River in Nevada County
- Charisse Lolli: About county's hearing on Dollar General