Nevada County’s Health and Human Services Agency division of Housing and Community Services has funding available for down-payment assistance for about four low-income potential homebuyers.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley