Although the wet storm whipping through western Nevada County over the weekend dropped the most rain the region has received this winter season, it hardly made a dent in the precipitation deficit Northern California has seen since the start of the drought.
Storm soaks Nevada County with more than 10 inches
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: IRS, PG&E scammers reported