Carbon monoxide probably killed Air Force couple
January 15, 2008
VACAVILLE ” Authorities say a married Air Force couple found dead in their SUV outside their apartment complex in Vacaville probably died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The bodies of 22-year-old Chad Cheswick and 23-year-old Jessica Cheswick were found in their vehicle Friday by their apartment manager.
Police say the ignition of the SUV was on, but it was out of gas when their bodies were discovered.
A police spokesman says preliminary results of an autopsy conducted Monday found no evidence of foul play or suicide, but did uncover “obvious” signs of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Cheswicks were both stationed at Travis Air Force Base.