Tapestry Network celebrates ribbon-cutting
September 26, 2013
Joan Lehman, broker of Century 21 Davis Reality, is pictured cutting red ribbon from the Tapestry Network of Nevada County’s first ribbon-cutting ceremony Wednesday at Century 21, Davis Realty. The Tapestry Network is providing free ribbon cutting ceremonies for each of its members, and Century 21 Davis is celebrating 40 years of business in Nevada County.
The event took place during the organization’s mixer, which also served as a fundraiser for Community Recovery Resources. September is Recovery Month and the ladies wore red in honor of recovery month.
Trending In: Business
- New business in Grass Valley hopes to allow everyone to reach new heights
- Friar Tuck’s Restaurant and Bar owner Greg Cook dead at 66
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Heavy rains flood Lefty’s in Nevada City, push back reopening (VIDEO)
- New owners to bring new life to Frank’s Pizza in downtown GV
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit