Tapestry Network celebrates ribbon-cutting
September 26, 2013
Joan Lehman, broker of Century 21 Davis Reality, is pictured cutting red ribbon from the Tapestry Network of Nevada County's first ribbon-cutting ceremony Wednesday at Century 21, Davis Realty. The Tapestry Network is providing free ribbon cutting ceremonies for each of its members, and Century 21 Davis is celebrating 40 years of business in Nevada County.
The event took place during the organization's mixer, which also served as a fundraiser for Community Recovery Resources. September is Recovery Month and the ladies wore red in honor of recovery month.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Stella’s to fill void by vacated Las Katarinas restaurant
- ‘Peeps’ networks Nevada County
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death