Tapestry Network celebrates ribbon-cutting
September 26, 2013
Joan Lehman, broker of Century 21 Davis Reality, is pictured cutting red ribbon from the Tapestry Network of Nevada County's first ribbon-cutting ceremony Wednesday at Century 21, Davis Realty. The Tapestry Network is providing free ribbon cutting ceremonies for each of its members, and Century 21 Davis is celebrating 40 years of business in Nevada County.
The event took place during the organization's mixer, which also served as a fundraiser for Community Recovery Resources. September is Recovery Month and the ladies wore red in honor of recovery month.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- After 54 years, Gold Bowl closes for good
- Thomas Elias: The truth on California’s healthy economy
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local