Tapestry Network celebrates ribbon-cutting
September 26, 2013
Joan Lehman, broker of Century 21 Davis Reality, is pictured cutting red ribbon from the Tapestry Network of Nevada County's first ribbon-cutting ceremony Wednesday at Century 21, Davis Realty. The Tapestry Network is providing free ribbon cutting ceremonies for each of its members, and Century 21 Davis is celebrating 40 years of business in Nevada County.
The event took place during the organization's mixer, which also served as a fundraiser for Community Recovery Resources. September is Recovery Month and the ladies wore red in honor of recovery month.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Doug Behl and Ken Getz: Repurpose an existing laptop hard drive
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home