Tapestry Network celebrates ribbon-cutting
September 26, 2013
Joan Lehman, broker of Century 21 Davis Reality, is pictured cutting red ribbon from the Tapestry Network of Nevada County’s first ribbon-cutting ceremony Wednesday at Century 21, Davis Realty. The Tapestry Network is providing free ribbon cutting ceremonies for each of its members, and Century 21 Davis is celebrating 40 years of business in Nevada County.
The event took place during the organization’s mixer, which also served as a fundraiser for Community Recovery Resources. September is Recovery Month and the ladies wore red in honor of recovery month.
Trending In: Business
- Meet Your Merchant: XPCamper
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Bruce Williams: New pool encroaches on neighbors’ property
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store
- Grass Valley-based Prosperity Path Financial and Insurance Solutions accepts all clients but caters to women