Starr wins chamber calendar drawing
November 9, 2012
Anne Starr of Sierra Starr Vineyard was the lucky winner of MAJR Specialties' drawing for 100 logo-imprinted 2013 wall calendars. The drawing took place at this summer's Grass Valley Chamber Tabletop Mixer.
Last week, Jayne Sanchez of MAJR Specialties stopped by Sierra Starr's tasting room in downtown Grass Valley to present the calendars to Anne.
The calendars, a $300 value, feature stunning photography and motivational phrases for each month.
Both Sierra Starr Vineyard and MAJR Specialties are Grass Valley Chamber members. Sanchez is a board member and also serves as a chamber ambassador.
Sierra Starr Vineyard had its first vintage in 1996. It has had a tasting room in downtown Grass Valley for nine years. The tasting room is located at 124 W. Main Street and is open daily from noon to 5 p.m. daily or visit http://www.sierrastarrwine.com.
MAJR Specialties is a promotional marketing company specializing in creative imprinted products, programs and marketing campaigns for businesses of all sizes. It has been helping businesses with their promotional needs for over 30 years. For information, visit http://www.majrspecialties.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- ‘Big-hearted boss:’ Matteo’s Public owner extends opportunity, support beyond the next shift
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- ‘Peeps’ networks Nevada County
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- The Day Break Cafe: down home comfort food in Penn Valley
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations