Starr wins chamber calendar drawing
November 9, 2012
Anne Starr of Sierra Starr Vineyard was the lucky winner of MAJR Specialties' drawing for 100 logo-imprinted 2013 wall calendars. The drawing took place at this summer's Grass Valley Chamber Tabletop Mixer.
Last week, Jayne Sanchez of MAJR Specialties stopped by Sierra Starr's tasting room in downtown Grass Valley to present the calendars to Anne.
The calendars, a $300 value, feature stunning photography and motivational phrases for each month.
Both Sierra Starr Vineyard and MAJR Specialties are Grass Valley Chamber members. Sanchez is a board member and also serves as a chamber ambassador.
Sierra Starr Vineyard had its first vintage in 1996. It has had a tasting room in downtown Grass Valley for nine years. The tasting room is located at 124 W. Main Street and is open daily from noon to 5 p.m. daily or visit http://www.sierrastarrwine.com.
MAJR Specialties is a promotional marketing company specializing in creative imprinted products, programs and marketing campaigns for businesses of all sizes. It has been helping businesses with their promotional needs for over 30 years. For information, visit http://www.majrspecialties.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- ‘Peeps’ networks Nevada County
- Stella’s to fill void by vacated Las Katarinas restaurant
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws