Starr wins chamber calendar drawing
November 9, 2012
Anne Starr of Sierra Starr Vineyard was the lucky winner of MAJR Specialties' drawing for 100 logo-imprinted 2013 wall calendars. The drawing took place at this summer's Grass Valley Chamber Tabletop Mixer.
Last week, Jayne Sanchez of MAJR Specialties stopped by Sierra Starr's tasting room in downtown Grass Valley to present the calendars to Anne.
The calendars, a $300 value, feature stunning photography and motivational phrases for each month.
Both Sierra Starr Vineyard and MAJR Specialties are Grass Valley Chamber members. Sanchez is a board member and also serves as a chamber ambassador.
Sierra Starr Vineyard had its first vintage in 1996. It has had a tasting room in downtown Grass Valley for nine years. The tasting room is located at 124 W. Main Street and is open daily from noon to 5 p.m. daily or visit http://www.sierrastarrwine.com.
MAJR Specialties is a promotional marketing company specializing in creative imprinted products, programs and marketing campaigns for businesses of all sizes. It has been helping businesses with their promotional needs for over 30 years. For information, visit http://www.majrspecialties.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site