SEDCorp, chambers continue education for small business owners
January 18, 2013
The Sierra Economic Development Corporation (SEDCorp) is proud to partner with three area Chambers of Commerce in providing business classes to their members (at a discount) and to the public at large.
The Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce, the El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce and the North Lake Tahoe Chamber of Commerce have selected choice classes to be presented in their area taught by experienced instructors conducted by SEDCorp. Classes start in February and repeat several times during the year.
Topics range from QuickBooks, Internet Marketing, How to Create an Effective Business Plan, How to Start a Business, Thinking of Selling Your Business, Survival Tools to Manage Your Business and more. Back by popular demand, SEDCorp is also offering a grant writing class in Auburn and Placerville in February.
For more information on each class, call SEDCorp at 530-823-4703 or visit http://www.sedcorp.biz/events.
Trending In: Business
- Grass Valley Brewing Company hopes to be open by end of 2017
- Meet Your Merchant: Longtime Grass Valley businesses combine history of repair and installation
- New owners of The Artist Workshop expand on successful approach
- Penn Valley Market owner falls prey to false internet rumor
- Tahoe fishing charters provide fun, successful excursions