SEDCorp, chambers continue education for small business owners
January 18, 2013
The Sierra Economic Development Corporation (SEDCorp) is proud to partner with three area Chambers of Commerce in providing business classes to their members (at a discount) and to the public at large.
The Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce, the El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce and the North Lake Tahoe Chamber of Commerce have selected choice classes to be presented in their area taught by experienced instructors conducted by SEDCorp. Classes start in February and repeat several times during the year.
Topics range from QuickBooks, Internet Marketing, How to Create an Effective Business Plan, How to Start a Business, Thinking of Selling Your Business, Survival Tools to Manage Your Business and more. Back by popular demand, SEDCorp is also offering a grant writing class in Auburn and Placerville in February.
For more information on each class, call SEDCorp at 530-823-4703 or visit http://www.sedcorp.biz/events.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- Thomas Elias: The truth on California’s healthy economy
- After 54 years, Gold Bowl closes for good
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local