SEDCorp, chambers continue education for small business owners
January 18, 2013
The Sierra Economic Development Corporation (SEDCorp) is proud to partner with three area Chambers of Commerce in providing business classes to their members (at a discount) and to the public at large.
The Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce, the El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce and the North Lake Tahoe Chamber of Commerce have selected choice classes to be presented in their area taught by experienced instructors conducted by SEDCorp. Classes start in February and repeat several times during the year.
Topics range from QuickBooks, Internet Marketing, How to Create an Effective Business Plan, How to Start a Business, Thinking of Selling Your Business, Survival Tools to Manage Your Business and more. Back by popular demand, SEDCorp is also offering a grant writing class in Auburn and Placerville in February.
For more information on each class, call SEDCorp at 530-823-4703 or visit http://www.sedcorp.biz/events.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Doug Behl and Ken Getz: Repurpose an existing laptop hard drive
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial