River Valley bank hires new assistant VP
July 3, 2013
River Valley Community Bank has announced the hiring of Amanda Connell to the position of assistant vice president-service manager for its new full-service Grass Valley office.
Connell has significant local banking experience and is a lifelong Grass Valley resident.
She has strong ties to the community and volunteers with many youth-related community activities.
"I am very excited to be joining the River Valley Community Bank team and to help promote economic and business growth in our community," Connell said.
"I am very pleased to have Amanda on our management team," said Michael Vasquez, River Valley Community Bank senior vice president and Nevada County regional manager.
"Her skills and experience will ensure our new Grass Valley office provides the same high level of personalized service that River Valley Community Bank has become known for."
Connell's duties will include managing a staff of experienced customer service representatives and ensuring clients receive high quality, personalized attention while assisting in developing new business relationships for the bank.
River Valley Community Bank is headquartered in Yuba City, and specializes in meeting the banking needs of small and medium-sized commercial, retail, agricultural and medical related businesses, as well as local professionals. The Grass Valley office is scheduled to open in July.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- After 54 years, Gold Bowl closes for good
- Thomas Elias: The truth on California’s healthy economy
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local