PremierWest bank launches online education system
November 15, 2012
PremierWest Bank recently announced the launch of the financial answer center, an online education system that is a first of its kind among West Coast community banks, according to PremierWest.
The web center provides customers with immediate answers to hundreds of financial questions and enables customers to download extensive quick guides to more than 30 broad categories of information to help manage their financial life, such as investments, retirement planning, cash and debt management, running a small business, planning for college and much more. The wealth of financial data has been developed by a team of experts from Truebridge, Inc., of Boston. The Financial Answer Center is easily accessible and free to download from the bank's home page at http://www.premierwestbank.com.
PremierWest Bancorp is a financial services holding company headquartered in Medford, Ore., and operates primarily through its subsidiary PremierWest Bank. PremierWest Bank offers expanded financial services through PremierWest Investment Services.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Doug Behl and Ken Getz: Repurpose an existing laptop hard drive
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County