PremierWest bank launches online education system
November 15, 2012
PremierWest Bank recently announced the launch of the financial answer center, an online education system that is a first of its kind among West Coast community banks, according to PremierWest.
The web center provides customers with immediate answers to hundreds of financial questions and enables customers to download extensive quick guides to more than 30 broad categories of information to help manage their financial life, such as investments, retirement planning, cash and debt management, running a small business, planning for college and much more. The wealth of financial data has been developed by a team of experts from Truebridge, Inc., of Boston. The Financial Answer Center is easily accessible and free to download from the bank's home page at http://www.premierwestbank.com.
PremierWest Bancorp is a financial services holding company headquartered in Medford, Ore., and operates primarily through its subsidiary PremierWest Bank. PremierWest Bank offers expanded financial services through PremierWest Investment Services.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- ‘Big-hearted boss:’ Matteo’s Public owner extends opportunity, support beyond the next shift
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Meet Your Merchant: XPCamper
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Stella’s to fill void by vacated Las Katarinas restaurant
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)