PremierWest bank launches online education system
November 15, 2012
PremierWest Bank recently announced the launch of the financial answer center, an online education system that is a first of its kind among West Coast community banks, according to PremierWest.
The web center provides customers with immediate answers to hundreds of financial questions and enables customers to download extensive quick guides to more than 30 broad categories of information to help manage their financial life, such as investments, retirement planning, cash and debt management, running a small business, planning for college and much more. The wealth of financial data has been developed by a team of experts from Truebridge, Inc., of Boston. The Financial Answer Center is easily accessible and free to download from the bank's home page at http://www.premierwestbank.com.
PremierWest Bancorp is a financial services holding company headquartered in Medford, Ore., and operates primarily through its subsidiary PremierWest Bank. PremierWest Bank offers expanded financial services through PremierWest Investment Services.
Trending In: Business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public