Plan it Solar, Inc.,Tru-Line Builders, Inc. join forces
June 18, 2013
Two long‐standing Nevada County-based companies have joined forces in a new business relationship designed to offer more robust installation services for residential and commercial solar projects. Plan it Solar, Inc. and Tru‐Line Builders, Inc. announced their new business partnership this week and have already begun to work together in the Grass Valley and Nevada City area.
Plan it Solar, purchased in February 2011 by CEO Gil Mathew and business partner Anna Bousouris, focuses on the Northern California residential and commercial solar markets. Working from their offices in Grass Valley Plan it Solar employs a team of 12 staff representing 50 plus combined years of solar system design, installation and support experience.
Tru‐Line Builders, owned and operated by Daniel Swartzendruber, is one of Nevada County's well‐known general contractors. With an extensive background in both commercial and residential construction, Tru‐Line Builders is committed to building sustainability into all of their projects.
"We are extremely excited to be working with Daniel and the Tru‐Line team," said Gil Mathew. "With utility costs on the rise and solar system costs at an all‐time low, we're seeing more and more businesses and residential customers taking a second look at adding solar. Working closely with a well‐known and trusted local contractor seemed like the next logical step for Plan it Solar."
"These days more and more of our customers ask us questions about solar energy options," said Daniel Swartzendruber. "We saw collaborating with Plan it Solar as a way to bring real energy solutions to our customers. We anticipate that this new approach will be extremely valuable for Tru‐Line and are confident that it will bring great value to our customers as well."
The two companies are currently working together on a few projects in Northern California and will be making additional announcements in the coming weeks.
For additional information regarding Plan it Solar, Inc., contact Mathew at 530-273‐0303 or visit http://www.planitsolar.com. Daniel Swartzendruber can be reached at 530-272‐8282 or via email at daniel@tru‐linebuilders.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Doug Behl and Ken Getz: Repurpose an existing laptop hard drive
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County