Ostrofe earns special designation
August 23, 2013
Allen F. Ostrofe, MBA, CFP, AIF, of Ostrofe Financial Consultants Inc. in Grass Valley has been awarded the Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation from the Center for Fiduciary Studies. The AIF designation signifies training in fiduciary responsibility and follows a two-day course and examination.
The Center for Fiduciary Studies is the first full-time training and research facility for fiduciaries. The center, associated with the Center for Executive Education, Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, teaches fiduciary standards of care and investment best practices designed for investment professionals.
Ostrofe is president of Ostrofe Financial Consultants Inc., an S.E.C. fee-based registered investment advisor. Securities and Advisory Services offered through National Planning Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC, a registered investment advisor. Ostrofe Financial Consultants Inc. is the oldest and largest S.E.C. fee-based, Nevada County-based registered investment advisor (by asset size, based on research July 2012 at http://adviserinfo. sec.gov), serving those with investable assets of $250,000 or more.
Ostrofe Financial and NPC are separate and unrelated companies.
For questions or suggestions, visit ostrofefinancial.com. Branch address: 565 Brunswick Road, Suite 15, Grass Valley.
Trending In: Business
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later