Olive Vitality grand opening
June 18, 2013
Olive Vitality will host its grand opening today from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. with raffles, free prizes and tastings to introduce the specialty store to the community.
The prizes will include seasonally ripe olive oil fresh from the tank, vinegars and gift sets, as well as loose leaf teas and seasonings and bread from San Francisco-based Acme Bread Company, which offers non-genetically modified organic loaves.
"What we focus on is freshness. Freshness trumps everything," said Jeanette Angell, who co-owns Olive Vitality with her husband, Matt Angell.
The focus of the store is not only to provide olive oil from around the world crushed during the seasonal peak of freshness, but also to educate the community about the products and spread awareness of their health benefits.
"We really want to educate people about what makes a good olive oil — it's my goal to help people eat healthier," Angell said.
Olive Vitality is located at 126 Mill St. in downtown Grass Valley.
"We're so excited to do our grand opening," Angell said. "It's going to be a lot of fun, and everything is available for tasting."
To contact Staff Writer Jennifer Terman, email email@example.com or call 530-477-4230.
Trending In: Business
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball