Olive Vitality grand opening
June 18, 2013
Olive Vitality will host its grand opening today from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. with raffles, free prizes and tastings to introduce the specialty store to the community.
The prizes will include seasonally ripe olive oil fresh from the tank, vinegars and gift sets, as well as loose leaf teas and seasonings and bread from San Francisco-based Acme Bread Company, which offers non-genetically modified organic loaves.
“What we focus on is freshness. Freshness trumps everything,” said Jeanette Angell, who co-owns Olive Vitality with her husband, Matt Angell.
The focus of the store is not only to provide olive oil from around the world crushed during the seasonal peak of freshness, but also to educate the community about the products and spread awareness of their health benefits.
“We really want to educate people about what makes a good olive oil — it’s my goal to help people eat healthier,” Angell said.
Olive Vitality is located at 126 Mill St. in downtown Grass Valley.
“We’re so excited to do our grand opening,” Angell said. “It’s going to be a lot of fun, and everything is available for tasting.”
To contact Staff Writer Jennifer Terman, email email@example.com or call 530-477-4230.
Trending In: Business
- New business in Grass Valley hopes to allow everyone to reach new heights
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Friar Tuck’s Restaurant and Bar owner Greg Cook dead at 66
- Heavy rains flood Lefty’s in Nevada City, push back reopening (VIDEO)
- New owners to bring new life to Frank’s Pizza in downtown GV
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location