Northern California Mortgage opens office in Nevada City
August 2, 2013
Local mortgage office Northern California Mortgage has expanded and opened a new downtown Nevada City office.
Northern California Mortgage was established at 113 Presley Way, Suite 10, in Grass Valley in 2003 and opened another office June 1 at 409 Spring St., Nevada City.
The business offers residential and commercial loans for real estate purchase, refinance and reverse mortgages, said President Stanley Oparowski. Northern California Mortgage also offers commercial lending, including apartment buildings, construction loans and Small Business Association financing.
Cooperation with the city and planning department has been terrific, Oparowski said, and he is excited about the expansion.
"We felt there was a need for a mortgage originator in Nevada City," Oparowski said. "It's going to enable us to offer services to a broader population of Nevada County, and it's really nice to be in downtown Nevada City."
To contact Staff Writer Jennifer Terman, email email@example.com or call 530-477-4230.
Trending In: Business
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death