Northern California Mortgage opens office in Nevada City
August 2, 2013
Local mortgage office Northern California Mortgage has expanded and opened a new downtown Nevada City office.
Northern California Mortgage was established at 113 Presley Way, Suite 10, in Grass Valley in 2003 and opened another office June 1 at 409 Spring St., Nevada City.
The business offers residential and commercial loans for real estate purchase, refinance and reverse mortgages, said President Stanley Oparowski. Northern California Mortgage also offers commercial lending, including apartment buildings, construction loans and Small Business Association financing.
Cooperation with the city and planning department has been terrific, Oparowski said, and he is excited about the expansion.
“We felt there was a need for a mortgage originator in Nevada City,” Oparowski said. “It’s going to enable us to offer services to a broader population of Nevada County, and it’s really nice to be in downtown Nevada City.”
To contact Staff Writer Jennifer Terman, email email@example.com or call 530-477-4230.
Trending In: Business
- New business in Grass Valley hopes to allow everyone to reach new heights
- Heavy rains flood Lefty’s in Nevada City, push back reopening (VIDEO)
- Friar Tuck’s Restaurant and Bar owner Greg Cook dead at 66
- Canadian company buys Idaho-Maryland Mine for $2 million
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers