Northern California Mortgage opens office in Nevada City
August 2, 2013
Local mortgage office Northern California Mortgage has expanded and opened a new downtown Nevada City office.
Northern California Mortgage was established at 113 Presley Way, Suite 10, in Grass Valley in 2003 and opened another office June 1 at 409 Spring St., Nevada City.
The business offers residential and commercial loans for real estate purchase, refinance and reverse mortgages, said President Stanley Oparowski. Northern California Mortgage also offers commercial lending, including apartment buildings, construction loans and Small Business Association financing.
Cooperation with the city and planning department has been terrific, Oparowski said, and he is excited about the expansion.
"We felt there was a need for a mortgage originator in Nevada City," Oparowski said. "It's going to enable us to offer services to a broader population of Nevada County, and it's really nice to be in downtown Nevada City."
To contact Staff Writer Jennifer Terman, email email@example.com or call 530-477-4230.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- After 54 years, Gold Bowl closes for good
- Stella’s to fill void by vacated Las Katarinas restaurant
- Thomas Elias: The truth on California’s healthy economy
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death