NIA promotes Magliola to VP
June 3, 2014
Networked Insurance Agents announced Monday the promotion of Tammy Magliola to vice president of Business Development. In her new role, she will direct sales initiatives for expanding affiliate membership and increasing member production.
Magliola brings more than 13 years of experience in insurance sales management. She joined the company in 2011 as a Sales Vice President and developed strong affiliate relationships across her far-reaching territory from Sacramento to Monterey.
Previously, she worked for The Dentists Insurance Company and was responsible for implementing broad changes to the sales and service structure and oversaw product development.
"Tammy has been instrumental in helping us to refine and improve our service model. Her proven success as a Sales Vice President coupled with her leadership skills and industry experience makes her the perfect candidate to fill this new position," said George Biancardi, CEO and principal.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Frank’s Pizza expands hours
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Final environmental report on Dollar General stores expected within days in Nevada County
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Meet Your Merchant: Shooting Ink owner turns passion into profession