New business opens at new downtown Grass Valley building
April 9, 2013
After two years of construction at the corner of East Main and East Bennett streets in downtown Grass Valley, the first tenant at has informally opened for business.
Sole Sister, a shoe company, is planning an April 13 grand opening at its location at 170 East Main Street, said owner Jeanette Little.
Also on board is Intero Real Estate, which is eyeing a later opening also on the ground floor, according to Collins Property Management. Office space in the upstairs of the newly built facility remains open.
Building owner LaVonne Mullin built the building on what was previously a vacant lot.
— Christopher Rosacker
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans