New business opens at new downtown Grass Valley building
April 9, 2013
After two years of construction at the corner of East Main and East Bennett streets in downtown Grass Valley, the first tenant at has informally opened for business.
Sole Sister, a shoe company, is planning an April 13 grand opening at its location at 170 East Main Street, said owner Jeanette Little.
Also on board is Intero Real Estate, which is eyeing a later opening also on the ground floor, according to Collins Property Management. Office space in the upstairs of the newly built facility remains open.
Building owner LaVonne Mullin built the building on what was previously a vacant lot.
— Christopher Rosacker
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton