New business opens at new downtown Grass Valley building
April 9, 2013
After two years of construction at the corner of East Main and East Bennett streets in downtown Grass Valley, the first tenant at has informally opened for business.
Sole Sister, a shoe company, is planning an April 13 grand opening at its location at 170 East Main Street, said owner Jeanette Little.
Also on board is Intero Real Estate, which is eyeing a later opening also on the ground floor, according to Collins Property Management. Office space in the upstairs of the newly built facility remains open.
Building owner LaVonne Mullin built the building on what was previously a vacant lot.
— Christopher Rosacker
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house