New business opens at new downtown Grass Valley building
April 9, 2013
After two years of construction at the corner of East Main and East Bennett streets in downtown Grass Valley, the first tenant at has informally opened for business.
Sole Sister, a shoe company, is planning an April 13 grand opening at its location at 170 East Main Street, said owner Jeanette Little.
Also on board is Intero Real Estate, which is eyeing a later opening also on the ground floor, according to Collins Property Management. Office space in the upstairs of the newly built facility remains open.
Building owner LaVonne Mullin built the building on what was previously a vacant lot.
— Christopher Rosacker
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- ‘Peeps’ networks Nevada County
- Stella’s to fill void by vacated Las Katarinas restaurant
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws