New business opens at new downtown Grass Valley building
April 9, 2013
After two years of construction at the corner of East Main and East Bennett streets in downtown Grass Valley, the first tenant at has informally opened for business.
Sole Sister, a shoe company, is planning an April 13 grand opening at its location at 170 East Main Street, said owner Jeanette Little.
Also on board is Intero Real Estate, which is eyeing a later opening also on the ground floor, according to Collins Property Management. Office space in the upstairs of the newly built facility remains open.
Building owner LaVonne Mullin built the building on what was previously a vacant lot.
— Christopher Rosacker
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- ‘Big-hearted boss:’ Matteo’s Public owner extends opportunity, support beyond the next shift
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- ‘Peeps’ networks Nevada County
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Meet Your Merchant: XPCamper
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations