Network Real Estate becomes ‘friend’ of chamber
May 30, 2014
Earlier this year, the Greater Grass Valley Chamber of Commerce announced establishment of its “Friends of the Chamber” program — aimed at encouraging members to support the chamber beyond yearly membership dues. This week, Bill and Kathy Papola, brokers and co-owners of Network Real Estate, stepped forward with a $2,500 check.
Founded in 1982, Network Real Estate has more than 50 agents in four local offices representing over a thousand years experience in real estate sales, including Greg Ward, a member of the chamber’s board of directors. It was Ward who brought the “Friends of the Chamber” concept to the Papola’s attention.
“We want to thank the Papolas for their very generous check and their continued belief that the Greater Grass Valley Chamber of Commerce is the kind of business advocacy organization worthy of such support,” said Keith Davies, Co-CEO and executive director of the chamber.
For more information about the GGVCC’s “Friends of the Chamber” program, call the chamber office at 273-4667.
Trending In: Business
- New business in Grass Valley hopes to allow everyone to reach new heights
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Friar Tuck’s Restaurant and Bar owner Greg Cook dead at 66
- Heavy rains flood Lefty’s in Nevada City, push back reopening (VIDEO)
- New owners to bring new life to Frank’s Pizza in downtown GV
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location