Network Real Estate becomes ‘friend’ of chamber
May 30, 2014
Earlier this year, the Greater Grass Valley Chamber of Commerce announced establishment of its "Friends of the Chamber" program — aimed at encouraging members to support the chamber beyond yearly membership dues. This week, Bill and Kathy Papola, brokers and co-owners of Network Real Estate, stepped forward with a $2,500 check.
Founded in 1982, Network Real Estate has more than 50 agents in four local offices representing over a thousand years experience in real estate sales, including Greg Ward, a member of the chamber's board of directors. It was Ward who brought the "Friends of the Chamber" concept to the Papola's attention.
"We want to thank the Papolas for their very generous check and their continued belief that the Greater Grass Valley Chamber of Commerce is the kind of business advocacy organization worthy of such support," said Keith Davies, Co-CEO and executive director of the chamber.
For more information about the GGVCC's "Friends of the Chamber" program, call the chamber office at 273-4667.
Trending In: Business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance