Mixer for Young Professional Network
August 14, 2014
Nevada County Young Professional Network will host a mixer from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at the Holbrooke Hotel in Grass Valley.
The Young Professional Network is a group of Nevada County Association of Realtors. Their monthly meetings are at 9 a.m. the second Thursday of each month at various locations. Meetings are open to Nevada County Association of Realtors members and affiliate members. Mixers are every other month on the third Thursday.
The Young Professional Network's mission is to create social and business networking opportunities and community enhancement projects for young-at-heart professionals in the Nevada County area.
Trending In: Business
- New owners of The Artist Workshop expand on successful approach
- Penn Valley Market owner falls prey to false internet rumor
- Meet Your Merchant: Longtime Grass Valley businesses combine history of repair and installation
- Tri-Counties Bank Lake of the Pines branch closure forcing Bear River ASB to change institutions
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles
- Nevada County authorities say Lincoln man shot arrow at his victim