Mixer for Young Professional Network
August 14, 2014
Nevada County Young Professional Network will host a mixer from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at the Holbrooke Hotel in Grass Valley.
The Young Professional Network is a group of Nevada County Association of Realtors. Their monthly meetings are at 9 a.m. the second Thursday of each month at various locations. Meetings are open to Nevada County Association of Realtors members and affiliate members. Mixers are every other month on the third Thursday.
The Young Professional Network's mission is to create social and business networking opportunities and community enhancement projects for young-at-heart professionals in the Nevada County area.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)
- Marijuana grow murder case in Nevada County judge’s hands