Local Allstate agent recognized
June 26, 2014
Grass Valley Allstate agency owner Jeff Dunning received the Agency Hands in the Community Award for his commitment to helping others. With this award came a $1,000 grant from The Allstate Foundation for the Fire Safe Council of Nevada County Inc.
The Allstate Foundation awards more than $1 million every year to nonprofit organizations across the country in honor of dedicated Allstate agency owners who give back.
To be eligible for nomination, Allstate agency owners must volunteer with, mentor or lead a nonprofit of their choice. For more information, visit http://www.allstatefoundation.org.
Trending In: Business
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier