Local Allstate agent recognized
June 26, 2014
Grass Valley Allstate agency owner Jeff Dunning received the Agency Hands in the Community Award for his commitment to helping others. With this award came a $1,000 grant from The Allstate Foundation for the Fire Safe Council of Nevada County Inc.
The Allstate Foundation awards more than $1 million every year to nonprofit organizations across the country in honor of dedicated Allstate agency owners who give back.
To be eligible for nomination, Allstate agency owners must volunteer with, mentor or lead a nonprofit of their choice. For more information, visit http://www.allstatefoundation.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Frank’s Pizza expands hours
- Final environmental report on Dollar General stores expected within days in Nevada County
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Meet Your Merchant: Shooting Ink owner turns passion into profession