Local Allstate agent recognized
June 26, 2014
Grass Valley Allstate agency owner Jeff Dunning received the Agency Hands in the Community Award for his commitment to helping others. With this award came a $1,000 grant from The Allstate Foundation for the Fire Safe Council of Nevada County Inc.
The Allstate Foundation awards more than $1 million every year to nonprofit organizations across the country in honor of dedicated Allstate agency owners who give back.
To be eligible for nomination, Allstate agency owners must volunteer with, mentor or lead a nonprofit of their choice. For more information, visit http://www.allstatefoundation.org.
Trending In: Business
- Meet Your Merchant: Nevada County frequent flyer invents novel travel accessory
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store
- Meet Your Merchant: XPCamper
- Meet Your Merchant: Beyond sun, sand and sea — Nevada County travel agency celebrates 20 years of creating ‘meaningful travel experiences’