Junk King set to open 3 new locations
October 6, 2013
After just two years in business, Steve and Colleen Trotter will expand their Penn Valley-based Junk King business. They will open three new facilities in the next 18 months, the couple said.
The Trotter's plan to open the first location in Chico on Nov. 1. Following the opening of the Chico facility, they are set to open facilities in Davis and Sacramento. In order to manage this growth, the Trotters have brought Mike Harvey on as a partner. Harvey brings years of business experience and will play a major role in the expansion. Junk King is a full service junk removal company. As part of their service, the company will supply the truck — 18-yard dump trucks — the labor and all the dump or recycling fees. Junk King picks up anything and everything, with the exception of hazardous waste. The company recycles or donates 60 percent of what is picked up.
For more about Junk King, go to http://www.junk-king.com/locations/goldcountry/.
Trending In: Business
- New business in Grass Valley hopes to allow everyone to reach new heights
- Heavy rains flood Lefty’s in Nevada City, push back reopening (VIDEO)
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Canadian company buys Idaho-Maryland Mine for $2 million
- Lefty’s Grill recovering from flood, targets Feb. 2 reopening in Nevada City