Junk King set to open 3 new locations
October 6, 2013
After just two years in business, Steve and Colleen Trotter will expand their Penn Valley-based Junk King business. They will open three new facilities in the next 18 months, the couple said.
The Trotter's plan to open the first location in Chico on Nov. 1. Following the opening of the Chico facility, they are set to open facilities in Davis and Sacramento. In order to manage this growth, the Trotters have brought Mike Harvey on as a partner. Harvey brings years of business experience and will play a major role in the expansion. Junk King is a full service junk removal company. As part of their service, the company will supply the truck — 18-yard dump trucks — the labor and all the dump or recycling fees. Junk King picks up anything and everything, with the exception of hazardous waste. The company recycles or donates 60 percent of what is picked up.
For more about Junk King, go to http://www.junk-king.com/locations/goldcountry/.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Frank’s Pizza expands hours
- Final environmental report on Dollar General stores expected within days in Nevada County
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Meet Your Merchant: Shooting Ink owner turns passion into profession