Junk King Gold Country honored as top new franchise
October 22, 2012
Junk King Gold Country is celebrating. Owners Steve and Colleen Trotter just got back from the Junk King National Convention in Burlingame, where they were awarded the Top New Franchise of the Year.
In receiving the award, many factors played a role, such as customer service, connecting to community in the way of donations, profitability, marketing skills and operations.
"We are so proud of our crew and the team atmosphere we've developed to reach this goal," said Steve Trotter in a news release. "We believe customer service and giving back to the community are first priority."
Junk King is a full-service junk removal service, which recycles at least 60 percent of all its loads, the release states. Junk King works to keep items from reaching the landfill and has organizations in the five counties it services that are on the receiving end of its donations.
For information, visit http://www.GoldCountry.Junk-King.com or call (800) 995-5865.
Trending In: Business
- New business in Grass Valley hopes to allow everyone to reach new heights
- Heavy rains flood Lefty’s in Nevada City, push back reopening (VIDEO)
- Friar Tuck’s Restaurant and Bar owner Greg Cook dead at 66
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Canadian company buys Idaho-Maryland Mine for $2 million
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- UPDATE: Cascade Shores evacuation lifted, roads reopened
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers