Junk King Gold Country honored as top new franchise
October 22, 2012
Junk King Gold Country is celebrating. Owners Steve and Colleen Trotter just got back from the Junk King National Convention in Burlingame, where they were awarded the Top New Franchise of the Year.
In receiving the award, many factors played a role, such as customer service, connecting to community in the way of donations, profitability, marketing skills and operations.
"We are so proud of our crew and the team atmosphere we've developed to reach this goal," said Steve Trotter in a news release. "We believe customer service and giving back to the community are first priority."
Junk King is a full-service junk removal service, which recycles at least 60 percent of all its loads, the release states. Junk King works to keep items from reaching the landfill and has organizations in the five counties it services that are on the receiving end of its donations.
For information, visit http://www.GoldCountry.Junk-King.com or call (800) 995-5865.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- ‘Big-hearted boss:’ Matteo’s Public owner extends opportunity, support beyond the next shift
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- ‘Peeps’ networks Nevada County
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Meet Your Merchant: XPCamper
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)