Junk King Gold Country honored as top new franchise
October 22, 2012
Junk King Gold Country is celebrating. Owners Steve and Colleen Trotter just got back from the Junk King National Convention in Burlingame, where they were awarded the Top New Franchise of the Year.
In receiving the award, many factors played a role, such as customer service, connecting to community in the way of donations, profitability, marketing skills and operations.
"We are so proud of our crew and the team atmosphere we've developed to reach this goal," said Steve Trotter in a news release. "We believe customer service and giving back to the community are first priority."
Junk King is a full-service junk removal service, which recycles at least 60 percent of all its loads, the release states. Junk King works to keep items from reaching the landfill and has organizations in the five counties it services that are on the receiving end of its donations.
For information, visit http://www.GoldCountry.Junk-King.com or call (800) 995-5865.
Trending In: Business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo