Junk King Gold Country honored as top new franchise
October 22, 2012
Junk King Gold Country is celebrating. Owners Steve and Colleen Trotter just got back from the Junk King National Convention in Burlingame, where they were awarded the Top New Franchise of the Year.
In receiving the award, many factors played a role, such as customer service, connecting to community in the way of donations, profitability, marketing skills and operations.
"We are so proud of our crew and the team atmosphere we've developed to reach this goal," said Steve Trotter in a news release. "We believe customer service and giving back to the community are first priority."
Junk King is a full-service junk removal service, which recycles at least 60 percent of all its loads, the release states. Junk King works to keep items from reaching the landfill and has organizations in the five counties it services that are on the receiving end of its donations.
For information, visit http://www.GoldCountry.Junk-King.com or call (800) 995-5865.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Doug Behl and Ken Getz: Repurpose an existing laptop hard drive
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County