Junk King Gold Country honored as top new franchise
October 22, 2012
Junk King Gold Country is celebrating. Owners Steve and Colleen Trotter just got back from the Junk King National Convention in Burlingame, where they were awarded the Top New Franchise of the Year.
In receiving the award, many factors played a role, such as customer service, connecting to community in the way of donations, profitability, marketing skills and operations.
"We are so proud of our crew and the team atmosphere we've developed to reach this goal," said Steve Trotter in a news release. "We believe customer service and giving back to the community are first priority."
Junk King is a full-service junk removal service, which recycles at least 60 percent of all its loads, the release states. Junk King works to keep items from reaching the landfill and has organizations in the five counties it services that are on the receiving end of its donations.
For information, visit http://www.GoldCountry.Junk-King.com or call (800) 995-5865.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- Stella’s to fill void by vacated Las Katarinas restaurant
- ‘Peeps’ networks Nevada County
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire