Friday films series to screen at BriarPatch
February 5, 2013
Films on food, the environment and agriculture — what could be more fitting for screenings at BriarPatch Co-op?
Beginning at 7 p.m. Friday and continuing each Friday in February, BriarPatch is proud to screen award-winning films that you may have missed at the recent South Yuba River Citizens League Wild and Scenic Film Festival. All screenings are free and open to the public. Come early, as seating in the BriarPatch Community Room is limited.
The Friday Food Film series includes showings of "Cafeteria Man" this Friday, "Greening the Revolution" Feb. 8, "In Organic We Trust" Feb. 15 and "Symphony of the Soil" Feb. 22.
Founded in 1976, BriarPatch Co-op is Nevada County's leading natural food grocer and the county's first LEED-certified commercial green building.
A cooperative business, BriarPatch has 4,500 owners and is open to the public. BriarPatch Co-op is located at 290 Sierra College Drive in Grass Valley. Visit http://briarpatch.coop or call 530-272-5333 for information.
Trending In: Business
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier