Friday films series to screen at BriarPatch
February 5, 2013
Films on food, the environment and agriculture — what could be more fitting for screenings at BriarPatch Co-op?
Beginning at 7 p.m. Friday and continuing each Friday in February, BriarPatch is proud to screen award-winning films that you may have missed at the recent South Yuba River Citizens League Wild and Scenic Film Festival. All screenings are free and open to the public. Come early, as seating in the BriarPatch Community Room is limited.
The Friday Food Film series includes showings of "Cafeteria Man" this Friday, "Greening the Revolution" Feb. 8, "In Organic We Trust" Feb. 15 and "Symphony of the Soil" Feb. 22.
Founded in 1976, BriarPatch Co-op is Nevada County's leading natural food grocer and the county's first LEED-certified commercial green building.
A cooperative business, BriarPatch has 4,500 owners and is open to the public. BriarPatch Co-op is located at 290 Sierra College Drive in Grass Valley. Visit http://briarpatch.coop or call 530-272-5333 for information.
Trending In: Business
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom