Estrada celebrates 25 years of service
June 25, 2014
Last week marked the 25th year of service of Robyn Estrada at Christensen Optometric. She actually first began work for Ken Absher, O.D. in 1989. Estrada continued on as office manager when Layne Christensen, O.D. joined the practice in 1994.
In her 25 years of service, Estrada has set herself apart as one who truly knows how to give superior customer service, said Dr. Christensen. He added that he hears compliments from his patients everyday regarding her wonderful care. If you were to ask patients at the office what they appreciate most about Robyn, they would probably mention her expertise in eyewear fashion and her happy, helpful demeanor, Dr. Christensen said.
Trending In: Business
- New business in Grass Valley hopes to allow everyone to reach new heights
- Heavy rains flood Lefty’s in Nevada City, push back reopening (VIDEO)
- Friar Tuck’s Restaurant and Bar owner Greg Cook dead at 66
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Canadian company buys Idaho-Maryland Mine for $2 million