Businesses partner for managers workshop
November 26, 2012
Local business and leadership coach, owner of High Performance Advocates and author of the book "The Key to the Golden Handcuffs" Ruth Schwartz is partnering with a new local business, Nevada County Does (www.nevadacountydoes.com), to offer a workshop Monday at Sierra Commons.
Sierra Commons is a business incubator, known for offering education and support to ignite new business in Nevada County.
The workshop focuses on Fail Proof Hiring — a timely subject considering the number of applicants far outnumbers the number of available jobs. Employers can benefit from this workshop and Ruth's newest program. This program asks the following questions:
Is too much of your time spent managing your employees? Are you frustrated with unmotivated employees? Have you had some bad hires in the past?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the owners/managers will want to attend and in three hours learn the tools and techniques to hire well and walk away ready to put the right people in the right jobs.
The workshop is $35 each to attend.
Anyone interested in attending the workshops should RSVP to http://www.highperformanceadvocates.com/sign-up-workshops/ or call (530) 288-0180.
For information about The Fail Proof Hiring Program, visit http://www.failproofhiring.com.
Trending In: Business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance