Businesses partner for managers workshop
November 26, 2012
Local business and leadership coach, owner of High Performance Advocates and author of the book “The Key to the Golden Handcuffs” Ruth Schwartz is partnering with a new local business, Nevada County Does (www.nevadacountydoes.com), to offer a workshop Monday at Sierra Commons.
Sierra Commons is a business incubator, known for offering education and support to ignite new business in Nevada County.
The workshop focuses on Fail Proof Hiring — a timely subject considering the number of applicants far outnumbers the number of available jobs. Employers can benefit from this workshop and Ruth’s newest program. This program asks the following questions:
Is too much of your time spent managing your employees? Are you frustrated with unmotivated employees? Have you had some bad hires in the past?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the owners/managers will want to attend and in three hours learn the tools and techniques to hire well and walk away ready to put the right people in the right jobs.
The workshop is $35 each to attend.
Anyone interested in attending the workshops should RSVP to http://www.highperformanceadvocates.com/sign-up-workshops/ or call (530) 288-0180.
For information about The Fail Proof Hiring Program, visit http://www.failproofhiring.com.
Trending In: Business
- New business in Grass Valley hopes to allow everyone to reach new heights
- Heavy rains flood Lefty’s in Nevada City, push back reopening (VIDEO)
- Friar Tuck’s Restaurant and Bar owner Greg Cook dead at 66
- Canadian company buys Idaho-Maryland Mine for $2 million
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers