Burger physical therapy changes locations, hosts open house
May 7, 2013
What: Burger Physical Therapy open house
When: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday
Where: 857 Sutton Way in Safeway Parking lot
Burger Physical Therapy will host an open house Thursday at its new location at 857 Sutton Way in Grass Valley.
The event will include a walking tour of the new office, a prize raffle and refreshments.
"It's a walk-through to check out the clinic and I will be there to answer questions," said director David Van Zant.
The new office space will be more recognizable and be more suitable for equipment, which will be updated and improved, Van Zant said.
Burger Physical Therapy has operated for more than 20 years, Van Zant said, and the services include relief from all types of body pain as well as hand therapy.
"We're excited," Van Zant said. "We have a better layout and location and we're trying to update things and get more equipment to better serve the community."
To contact Staff Writer Jennifer Terman, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-477-4230.
Trending In: Business
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later