History is rife with examples of attempts by meddling or greedy socialistic-type governments taking over private enterprise under the guise of improving life for the common man. The examples usually end badly, and it’s usually the government and its cronies that enjoy the improvements while the commoner endures terrible hardship.
Historical lesson not learned in Venezuela
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life