Jeffrey Hein, a 29-year-old Grass Valley business owner and resident, could be fairly described as a serial entrepreneur. He started a property management company at the age of 19. After that, he ran a circus, among other things. His parents are also members of the local business community.
Cell Phone Guru buys, sells, repairs
Trending in: Business
- Siteline Architecture hires new staff member
- RVC Bank to give shareholders special dividend
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- We are taxed, taxed and taxed again
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations