Two downtown Nevada City businesses will be joining forces in February. The Parlour, a vintage clothing boutique on Commercial Street, is relocating to Neva Co’s more visible location at 400 Broad St. Enid and Edgar, another vintage clothing boutique on Spring Street, will be moving into the retail location that The Parlour is vacating.
Vintage clothing store moves into Neva Co shop
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley