Martin and Terry, trustees of a large family trust in Waco, Texas, recently became concerned after watching a nationally syndicated financial program because one of their investments was only up 15 percent! (Note: This is during a period where the 10-year U.S. Treasury is paying 2.85 percent, a five-year bank CD under 1 percent and checking accounts paying nearly nothing!).In Behavioral Finance, this is a red flag!
Markets up, behaviors down?
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations