A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
‘Do as I say, not as I do’
Trending in: Business
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Nevada City business owners looking to Kickstart local creamery
- Pot grower arraigned on water diversion, pollution charges
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state
- Meet Your Merchant: Entrepreneurial spirits brings Grass Valley couple into bamboo business