A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
‘Do as I say, not as I do’
Trending in: Business
- River Valley Community Bank ranks in top 10 healthiest banks
- Cedar Ridge Salon expands, provides new services
- Adventure Travel: book a trip with travel agent Jan Alford — chances are she’s been there
- Fisher: You are ready for retirement, but is your portfolio?
- Kane’s Fine Food in downtown Grass Valley features new renovations
- 2-year ban placed on public access to old Emigrant Trail route
- Motorcycle wreck clogs highway in Grass Valley
- More accountability, transparency sought statewide on public land appraisals, purchases
- Nevada Union High School lunches, closed campus gets mixed reactions
- Evans suit against Sheriff’s Office proceeding