Five flat-screen televisions. A sleek computer bar with free Wi-Fi. An Italian fresh-ground coffee machine that dispenses lattes, cappuccino, espresso and hot chocolate. Walls covered with hand-painted, meticulously researched, historically accurate Nevada County scenes from the 1800s.
Doing laundry a good time at Gold Run
Trending in: Business
- Siteline Architecture hires new staff member
- RVC Bank to give shareholders special dividend
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- We are taxed, taxed and taxed again
- Commentary: Take advantage of highs by trimming gains