In the 1990s, Sarjeet Cheema left the Punjab region of India with a dream. An accomplished chef, he arrived in New Jersey hoping to eventually open his own restaurant featuring the authentic cuisine of his homeland. He spent four long years working alone until he was finally able to bring his wife, Kamaljit, and their two children to live in the United States.
Flavors of India in Grass Valley
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy