Nevada City’s government is looking to renovate its demolition approval process after outraged residents decried the razing of a vintage home in the downtown historic district.
Nevada City residents decry demolition of historic home
Trending in: Business
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life