Business owners along Railroad Avenue, near Grass Valley’s Bennett Street homeless camp, are blaming a recent rash of burglaries and vandalism incidents on the residents of that transient encampment.
Grass Valley businesses blame homeless camp residents for recent crimes
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy