After officers reportedly witnessed a drug transaction involving a Grass Valley man, members of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office’s drug task force were able to follow a trail that led to an apartment building and four more arrests Thursday.
Five arrests stem from alleged officer-observed drug sale
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success