9-week financial class offered at Twin Cities Church
March 12, 2013
Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University classes are being offered at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley.
Learn the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, saving for an emergency, insurance, real estate and retirement planning. This newly revised class is nine weeks instead of the previous 13 weeks. Classes are taught by Ramsey through a one-hour video. Facilitators then lead discussion groups where classmates participate in hands-on activities.
Ramsey is a renowned financial coach from Tennessee who has a nationally syndicated radio talk show that airs three hours a day called "The Dave Ramsey Show," during which he answers personal finance questions. Ramsey has written four New York Times bestselling books, one called "The Total Money Makeover." More information about Ramsey can be found at http://www.DaveRamsey.com.
Preview information of the FPU class is being offered Wednesday and Feb. 6, 6:30-8 p.m. Attendance at one is required to take the class, which begins Feb. 13. Childcare is provided for classes for a small fee.
To sign-up for a preview class, please call Nancy at 530-273-6425, ext. 300, or email email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- ‘Big-hearted boss:’ Matteo’s Public owner extends opportunity, support beyond the next shift
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- ‘Peeps’ networks Nevada County
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Meet Your Merchant: XPCamper
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)