9-week financial class offered at Twin Cities Church
March 12, 2013
Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University classes are being offered at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley.
Learn the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, saving for an emergency, insurance, real estate and retirement planning. This newly revised class is nine weeks instead of the previous 13 weeks. Classes are taught by Ramsey through a one-hour video. Facilitators then lead discussion groups where classmates participate in hands-on activities.
Ramsey is a renowned financial coach from Tennessee who has a nationally syndicated radio talk show that airs three hours a day called "The Dave Ramsey Show," during which he answers personal finance questions. Ramsey has written four New York Times bestselling books, one called "The Total Money Makeover." More information about Ramsey can be found at http://www.DaveRamsey.com.
Preview information of the FPU class is being offered Wednesday and Feb. 6, 6:30-8 p.m. Attendance at one is required to take the class, which begins Feb. 13. Childcare is provided for classes for a small fee.
To sign-up for a preview class, please call Nancy at 530-273-6425, ext. 300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Meet your merchant: Innovation in business — Grande Wood Designs to share retail space with Beam “Easy Living” Center
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- ‘Peeps’ networks Nevada County
- Stella’s to fill void by vacated Las Katarinas restaurant
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws