9-week financial class offered at Twin Cities Church
March 12, 2013
Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University classes are being offered at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley.
Learn the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, saving for an emergency, insurance, real estate and retirement planning. This newly revised class is nine weeks instead of the previous 13 weeks. Classes are taught by Ramsey through a one-hour video. Facilitators then lead discussion groups where classmates participate in hands-on activities.
Ramsey is a renowned financial coach from Tennessee who has a nationally syndicated radio talk show that airs three hours a day called "The Dave Ramsey Show," during which he answers personal finance questions. Ramsey has written four New York Times bestselling books, one called "The Total Money Makeover." More information about Ramsey can be found at http://www.DaveRamsey.com.
Preview information of the FPU class is being offered Wednesday and Feb. 6, 6:30-8 p.m. Attendance at one is required to take the class, which begins Feb. 13. Childcare is provided for classes for a small fee.
To sign-up for a preview class, please call Nancy at 530-273-6425, ext. 300, or email email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Utterly delicious: Nevada City’s Wheyward Girl Creamery teaches customers how to turn milk into cheese
- What’s the scoop?: Nevada City’s Treats ice cream shop is on the move
- Stella’s to fill void by vacated Las Katarinas restaurant
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- ‘Peeps’ networks Nevada County
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death