The federal government’s October shutdown did little to hinder real estate in Nevada County from continuing to climb upward, according to figures from its association of realtors.
Gov. shutdown does little to sway Nevada County’s Oct. real estate upswing
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy