Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell has filed four misdemeanor charges against Pascale Fusshoeller relating to an Oct. 8 traffic stop when the YubaNet editor allegedly ran a stop sign and was found without a license or insurance and impersonated her spouse, Susan Levitz.
Charges filed in Nevada County against YubaNet editor
Trending in: Business
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life