Nurses on leaves of absence could find their positions filled at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital if administrators get their way, a union spokeswoman said.
Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital, union discuss replacing workers
Trending in: Business
- RVC Bank to give shareholders special dividend
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- We are taxed, taxed and taxed again
- Commentary: Take advantage of highs by trimming gains
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start