Nurses on leaves of absence could find their positions filled at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital if administrators get their way, a union spokeswoman said.
Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital, union discuss replacing workers
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations