Back in 2008, Argentina nationalized $30 billion worth of assets under the guise of “protecting” the people from the perils of a volatile capitalistic system.
Watch out for private fund talks
Trending in: Business
- Suspect in Grass Valley stabbing claims self defense
- Seven arrested at ‘huge’ pot-trimming facility
- After more than three decades, Abundant Life pastor steps down
- Changes to Nevada City camping ordinance could mean jail for repeat offenders
- Nevada County Consolidated approves union contract, COLA increases for firefighters