Back in 2008, Argentina nationalized $30 billion worth of assets under the guise of “protecting” the people from the perils of a volatile capitalistic system.
Watch out for private fund talks
Trending in: Business
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building
- Reported smoke at Nevada City’s Friar Tucks quickly quelled
- Camptonville man critical after Wednesday wreck
- Major injuries reported after solo collision on Highway 49
- Nevada County Board of Supervisors to hear new Yuba River Charter School plans Jan. 13