An allegedly enraged, methamphetamine-fueled San Juan Ridge man reportedly kicked open the window of a Nevada County Sheriff’s Office vehicle in a futile effort to escape capture on Thursday.
Meth-addled man damages squad car, sheriff says
Trending in: Business
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Learning at the speed of life