In western Nevada County, seeing dyed-in-the-wool rural conservatives mingling with dread-locked medical marijuana advocates at a Friday night social event is a rather infrequent sight.
Sheriff Mack draws diverse crowd to vets hall speech
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life