On Thursday, U.S. Forest Services employees, including law enforcement personnel, removed considerable amounts of trash from two locations on the Tahoe National Forest east of Nevada City.
Forest service addresses trash dump problem
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations