A driver reaching speeds in 100 mph on Brewer Road in South County Friday night crashed north of Gamble Lane, the California Highway Patrol reported.
CHP: Car in excess of 100 mph crashes into tree in south Nevada County
Trending in: Business
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Then & Now: Downtown Nevada City
- Former Nevada County education official disputes claims of grand jury investigation
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state