A driver reaching speeds in 100 mph on Brewer Road in South County Friday night crashed north of Gamble Lane, the California Highway Patrol reported.
CHP: Car in excess of 100 mph crashes into tree in south Nevada County
Trending in: Business
- Adventure Travel: book a trip with travel agent Jan Alford — chances are she’s been there
- Cedar Ridge Salon expands, provides new services
- Sierra Commons celebrates anniversary
- Understand your lease, avoid unexpected expenses
- Fisher: You are ready for retirement, but is your portfolio?