A driver reaching speeds in 100 mph on Brewer Road in South County Friday night crashed north of Gamble Lane, the California Highway Patrol reported.
CHP: Car in excess of 100 mph crashes into tree in south Nevada County
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations