An elderly woman reportedly sustained only minor injuries in a solo accident that sent her vehicle tumbling 10 feet over a retaining wall Friday afternoon.
Woman unhurt after plunging over wall
Trending in: Business
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley
- Grass Valley business owner charged with selling counterfeit gold
- Loggers decimate 40-plus trees at Gateway Center in Penn Valley
- Local campaign to legalize recreational marijuana begins
- Nevada Union High School teacher flips classroom for more engagement