I recently met with Julie, a client of mine, who had just sold her home and downsized into a smaller one. As a result, she had more than $150,000 to invest and wanted some advice on what to invest it in. In situations like these, I have found it helpful to ask some key question to help me design an appropriate recommendation.
Not tracking your cost basis could be costly
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life