She may have named her store “Junk in the Trunk,” but owner Bonnie Pattillo will be the first to tell you her merchandise isn’t junk — or at least, it’s specially picked out junk, repurposed junk, funky fun junk, vintage junk or shabby new junk. Regardless, it’s become the go-to place for one-of-a-kind gifts and household items.
Unique antiques define stylish Grass Valley store
Trending in: Business
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Learning at the speed of life