With the specter of a lawsuit looming over Tuesday’s proceedings, the Nevada County Board of Supervisors granted an appeal that sent the plans to build the Yuba River Charter School on a 16-acre parcel just outside Grass Valley back to the planning commission.
Yuba River Charter School project returned to planning commission
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success