A marijuana cultivation case involving six defendants resolved Tuesday morning after four of the charged suspects took plea agreements and the prosecutor dropped charges against
6-defendant marijuana case ends in four pleas, two dismissals
Trending in: Business
- Adventure Travel: book a trip with travel agent Jan Alford — chances are she’s been there
- Cedar Ridge Salon expands, provides new services
- Sierra Commons celebrates anniversary
- Fisher: You are ready for retirement, but is your portfolio?
- Kane’s Fine Food in downtown Grass Valley features new renovations